Investing in seed round

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lojze, Mar 4, 2017.

1. I know a few billionaire VC's who started with less than $100k. Stop trolling and start adding value here, that is if you can.

Bernie-- LMFAO-- i contributed to his victims loser- and it made global news--- so stfu about what u know nothing about.

vessel was sold for XXXX to Dave Goodboy, a hedge fund manager, who told the New York Times: "It's like having something off the Titanic."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...s/2009/nov/15/bernard-madoff-auction-sheraton

surf

#21     Mar 4, 2017
  2. luisHK

luisHK

Just thought the above deserved to be reposted so it doesn't get drown too fast in a new argument here. I'd sure ponder about the dilution issue, thanks for the heads up.

#22     Mar 4, 2017
  3. It all depends on the deal you make. None of this stuff is cut and dry like it is on the NYSE.

surf

#23     Mar 4, 2017
  4. Tim Smith

Tim Smith

That indeed does deserve to be repeated.

As does that fact that people need to stop dreaming.

Even if they can get a foot in the Venture Capital door, you have probably got more chance of winning the lottery than discovering you've put your money into the next billion dollar dot-com or whatever.

#24     Mar 4, 2017
  5. Mtrader

Mtrader

This is a perfect example of manipulation.

This is the original text:A life belt from Madoff's vessel was sold for $7,500 to Dave Goodboy, a hedge fund manager, who told the New York Times: "It's like having something off the Titanic."
    You left out a part of the text, the most important part. I think this is already adding value. You did not buy a vessel at all.

#25     Mar 4, 2017
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  6. Brilliant! That's why i posted the link-- -- readers, the above is an example of a gonzo hate vibe--

#26     Mar 4, 2017
  7. Mtrader

Mtrader

No, caught with your pants on your knees. Exposed!
    How can showing the truth be a gonzo hate vibe?

#27     Mar 4, 2017
    JackRab likes this.
  8. java

java

If can make money on one, how much can I make on many?

#28     Mar 4, 2017
  9. ironchef

ironchef

#29     Mar 4, 2017
  10. It's a completely different skill set----- with better odds if you build or invest into the right team to vet the investments.

#30     Mar 4, 2017
    dealmaker likes this.