Investing in Security Tokens (STO)

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by JerilynJustin, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Have anyone already invested in security tokens? If you don't know what it is, here you can find security token offerings list https://stoanalytics.com/stos/. From one point of view they seem to be really promising tool, but on the other hand - how much time it will for security token offerings to become popular enough..

2. Woodrow97

Woodrow97

BitConnecttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. TommyR

TommyR

4. dozu888

dozu888

The only way to make money is to issue coins yourself. People are brain dead. Why do you want to buy coins created by other people out of thin air while you can create your own out of thin air?

Nobert and Woodrow97 like this.
  5. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

The more important question is how does the token rise or fall in value in terms of it's valuation to the underlying asset? Who supervises it? who regulates its price mechanism?

traderjo likes this.
  6. dozu888

dozu888

I posted before in other threads. Too volatile to value a single coin. But block chain as a whole currently valued at 200b. Amzn is at 900b

Would you rather own all the coins in the world? Or 22% of amzn?

To me it’s a no brained. Maybe blockchain gets down to 100b I’d reconsider.

7. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I am not sure what your response has to do with my question about regulation of coin and price discovery of these instruments.

But, if you want to know my answer to yours, here it is: I want to be with the leader of Block Chain just like Amazon is the leader in e-commerce. Someone will emerge. Ethereum Corp?

8. dozu888

dozu888

Who knows. And you didn’t really answer my question lol. Sure I want to be with the leader too. But I am not gonna pay at 100% inflated price.

9. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

What do you mean "pay for", which asset are you buying?

10. dozu888

dozu888

I meant that crypto’s may be worth buying when they drop 50% from here.

The technology is legit. But is also in infancy and who knows which one will survive and thrive.

#10     Apr 7, 2019