Investing $15K to earn 3% per week

Discussion in 'Journals' started by PersistentTradr, Jun 16, 2007.

Will PT achieve his goal of 3% per week using $15k of starting capital?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2007.
  1. Yes. 3% per week is definitely doable.

30 vote(s)
    47.6%
  2. Not a chance. He's nuts and doesn't know anything about trading.

33 vote(s)
    52.4%
  1. Hey folks,

Family matters have come up. My father is not doing well in '08 thus I have postponed my little project so I can focus more on him.

Thank you to everyone who has been following my little journal and for all your kind words.

I hope to start a new journal in the future.

Good luck to all and God Bless!

#181     Jan 22, 2008
  2. Best of luck with everything with your father. I'm sure everyone else is subscribed like I am so like the markets we'll be here when you get back. I am anxious to see what else you have.

#182     Jan 22, 2008
  3. realistic guy.... those that say "shoot for more"or Í can do better" you are all liars

#183     May 22, 2008
  4. >>Earth to PersistentTradr, 3% weekly on a consistent basis is unrealistic and (I'm not even going out on a limb here) impossible.>>

deviltrader,

I don't mean to be rude, but I bring home an average of 100% per week and have over the last 35 months. No doubt that compounding forever is fantasy, especially in futures, but a 3% net per week is quite doable with the right systems, limited market exposure and near-perfect execution. Why can you not see or believe an average of more than the 3% per week PT was talking about?

#184     May 24, 2008