invest 25k return 50k in 3 month

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lainerbank, Mar 17, 2008.

1. i supose you are not serious because you are student thank you.

but im very satifaction with the forum

in 1 hour 323 people see how can win money but people like you are interesting in joke

thank you

people out there if somebody can make money let me know i can live my phone number and we can talk

#21     Mar 17, 2008
  2. im waiting for you to tell us

1) what happens to the money

2) how is it going to be handled

3) details of the operation. Some details cannot be given i understand, if you will use this money to trade, just say that it will be used to trade. i don't want to know your setups and methods.

#22     Mar 17, 2008
  3. the money going to start a company

this company goin to open 2 business account one in swiss the other in cayman island.

and the we handled in our ways we have some many clients to start our private program but we dont have money at this time . its no a joke im really serious

we like to start our program but i dont have money to start its simple but request money i have so many clients to want work to us again but my private program does work with out money we need money to start its not a trade is simple is private program in our ways

we can sing contract for the invest and we have you return 100% secure in 3 month

sorry i cant live you more detail.

thank you

#23     Mar 17, 2008
  4. Your proposal sounds interesting. I would love to learn more. A 100% return sounds great. Looking forward to learning more about this great investment opportunity!!!

#24     Mar 17, 2008
  5. ggoyal

ggoyal

Im sorry to burst your bubble, but aint nothing gona happen here. Making 50k of 25k in 3 whole months is actually quite easy. Some people on this forum do not even think that is possible because they just dont believe. I guess they are happy making a 50-100 bucks a day.

But to say that you can return 200% over 3 months, i dont know, you cant even put together a sentence.

#25     Mar 17, 2008
  6. that is interesting people doesnt believe about private program so return 200% i dont understand but my program is simple 25k return 50k in 3 month the win is much more but but im very sure can i return 50k

thank you

#26     Mar 17, 2008
    #27     Mar 17, 2008
  8. paden

paden

To be fair, the poster didn't say who would have 50k at the end of 3 months. You assume he means you.

#28     Mar 17, 2008
  9. Chris311

Chris311

I don't know who is dumber, the original poster or the people replying to him and arguing what return he can make..

or, maybe it is me for taking the time to read this and reply

#29     Mar 17, 2008
  10. EZ MONIZ

[​IMG]

#30     Mar 17, 2008