invest 25k return 50k in 3 month

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lainerbank, Mar 17, 2008.

1. im not nigerian do you really dont understand

if you really looking for make business let me know.

thank you

#11     Mar 17, 2008
  2. in at least 30 minutes 133 people look for the business thats mean people like win money easy.

if you are interesting let me know

thank you

#12     Mar 17, 2008
  3. which guarantees do you offer? If you go bankrupt or your easy money plan fails, do you have collaterals to give me my 50K return + 25k initial capital? like, you will sell your house, left kidney and your children to pay me back?

or is this a ''give me money and well see what happens'' deal?

#13     Mar 17, 2008
  4. this is a business not a joke im not nigeria and this a serious business but i see you are every day looking for post in everything
    you are not the direct person to i need to talk.

thank you

#14     Mar 17, 2008
  5. I am serious by the way, someone who will invest with you will WANT to know what will happen to the money, what you will do with it, what are the risks, what happen in case of failure, those are important details. please tell us.

And if you see me post ''everywhere'', that means i am an active member of this community, another reason to give precise answers.

#15     Mar 17, 2008
  6. do you really have 25k ?

let met know and we can started?

#16     Mar 17, 2008
  7. yes i know you are active but thats do not mean you got interest in win money into my private program

other thing i can tell you where the money going but if i tell how we can win is like im tell you the secret in this case thats is no correct because thats my business we can sing contract with compromise of the money and return but
    i cant tell you how the private program work

thank you

#17     Mar 17, 2008
  8. Drew07

Drew07

Well shit I don't know about you guys but I'm sold! Go ahead and post the wiring instructions I'll have my bank take care of it first thing tomorrow.

#18     Mar 17, 2008
  9. I didn't notice the "Sponsor" next to your name. Certainly you wouldn't be abusing this forum, would you?

#19     Mar 17, 2008
  10. Drew07

Drew07

LOL This guy thought I was serious and sent me an e-mail. Classic.

#20     Mar 17, 2008