Inverted head and shoulders on the SPX?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fantastic4, Jan 28, 2009.

1. It's called a rally. Sp00z 900 soon.read my journal.

#21     Jan 28, 2009
  2. des44

des44

Hi DSQ,
    Please tell us if you have read Edwards and McGee's book.

If so, would you be so kind to guide your energy (albeit negative) towards enlightening the rest of us in exactly what an Inverted Head and Shoulder stock chart pattern looks like? Offering samples would earn you extra credit. We're very interested to hear all the details in their entirety so we don't miss anything. ;)

Thanks in advance for the entertainment. ;)

d-

#22     Jan 28, 2009
  3. I thought the folllow up vidoe was fitting for this thread:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zo34f-L4vKo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zo34f-L4vKo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#23     Jan 28, 2009
  4. I wonder what kind of follow through we'll get today? If this was not a genuine rally, then the fifty percent would be a good place to turn around. So far futures are down, but still well above the daily pivot.

#24     Jan 28, 2009
  5. All bad news is priced in though. No one cares about job losses and stuff. All discounted. The sp00z will drift to 900.

#25     Jan 28, 2009
  6. Redneck

Redneck

Really

Would that be all bad news we know about

or

All bad news through to infinity Sir

Just curious

#26     Jan 28, 2009
  7. dsq

dsq

Ya i have a copy on my desk..what about you...theres a chapters worth or and more devoted to hs...and then 2 chapters on drawing trendlines etc...so entertain yourself by buying a copy...i doubt you ever traded so whats the diff?No credit for asswipes like you.

#27     Jan 28, 2009
  8. des44

des44

Oops....I am sorry, but you didn't read the entire post.

Would you be so kind to give us a detailed explanation of what the book says regarding Inverted Head and Shoulders? That would be great for all of us here. :)

d-

#28     Jan 28, 2009
  9. dsq

dsq

go ask your mother or read the book yourself ...this means spending 60$ on a copy which you have no intention of doing because you dont trade in the first place nor are inclined to.

#29     Jan 28, 2009
  10. But maybe you could teach us DSQ?

#30     Jan 28, 2009