Inventory Grab Alert 4/30/09!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AMT4SWA, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sosueme

sosueme

You were dead right about the possible move up, that is exactly what has happened ... good work

You reckon there is no money in trading futs... opts are the way to go huh.

#2441     Aug 12, 2009
  2. You mean I can go back to the time and date of my original post and sell or buy there depending on what the market did afterwards and my needs for rice and/or other staples?

#2442     Aug 13, 2009
  3. pismo10

pismo10

You're just making excuses...

There is so much money to be made in trading that it is very difficult to see why anyone would waste their valuable trading time doing anything else, like selling stuff..

Like a plastic surgeon selling apples on the side of the street just for a little extra income instead of practicing his very lucrative trade.

It simply does not add up.

#2443     Aug 13, 2009
  4. you missed the point. surgeon, software engineer, dentists - are professionals and get the money mostly just for being on the market. you can be lousy dentist and still be wealthy.

sport, extreme activities, trading - is the different story...

anyway this is offtopic. if you think that if AMT is selling something for money means he cant trade then it is your probem really...

#2444     Aug 13, 2009
  5. Whisky

Whisky

dai

JW

#2445     Aug 13, 2009
  6. sosueme

sosueme

I have a friend who has made a great deal of money through day trading, but as he said to me "I just want to do more"

So he joined Elite Surgeon forum, where he managed to pickup a couple of second hand books and now he is picking up some lose change cutting into people in a Chicago hospital.

He trades directly from the charts so he has a little spare concentration even when he is operating.
    He told me that his win/loss is not very good but the fact that he demands cash in full before any procedure more than makes up for the low w/L ratio.

sosueme

#2446     Aug 13, 2009
  7. Dude, if you know something just keep your mouth shut and let the bickering end . . . . Don't keep defending, keep it to yourself and just move on and let the "morons" carry on what they're doing . . . if you have something you'll have fun watching them post on ET in a few years . . . . either that or you'll have your head in your ass unable to post (with the same username) . . . LET IT GO . . .

#2447     Aug 13, 2009
  8. LOL . . . . the non-present mod(s) on this thread . . . it is dead . . . AMT aint comin back, we now only have useless bickering on it . . . It pains me to refresh this thread everyday in the hope of finding something useful, but, nada, nothing . . . THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED OR ELSE SOME OTHER ALIAS OF KEN WILL BE HERE TO RAID IT AND TURN INTO A CHIT CHAT THREAD . . .!!

#2448     Aug 13, 2009
  9. AMT ain't coming back, that's fairly clear, and it makes me sad because the material he posted here was live, educational and thrilling. The blog videos were a novelty at first but quickly became monotonic and they just lack the enthusiasm AMT had to share with us while we cheer him up on his maverick moves. In my dreams, AMT comes back to post here, alas, some things are just too good to be true.

#2449     Aug 13, 2009
  10. Is that a Zen koan?. I needed something kewl to do during the weekend, and the Universe just provided it.

Thanks!.

#2450     Aug 14, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.