Intuition

Discussion in 'Journals' started by moneymoneymoney, Nov 19, 2003.

1. have you tried T-REX's 2 Bar Charlie System?

He uses 5 min bars to trade overlaid with 2 moving averages.
    His live demo was awsome. maybe that will help.

#111     Nov 26, 2003
  2. I tried methods, systems, and indicators years ago. I couldn't make a dime with them. Once I just started letting markets tell me when it felt like a good trade I started making money consistently. This journal is just for documenting my steps to see if I can use feel for trading the emini. I'm giving it until the end of Dec. or 25k in losses (whichever comes first). If I can develop some feel and acceptable profits (4 pts/day) then I'll start trading it with larger size next year. If not...well that's why I'm calling it a experiment.

#112     Nov 26, 2003
  3. taodr

taodr

Money why wouldn't you paper trade mini for a while instead of risking 25,000 ?

#113     Nov 26, 2003
  4. I'm trading with a simulator in evenings. I need to trade real money to develop a feel for risk and profits. I don't feel the same way when I use the simulator.

#114     Nov 26, 2003
  5. Long @ 55.25

#115     Nov 26, 2003
  6. Tried buying strength again. Bought and it immediately dropped.
    That's a habit I've got to stop for this market. I'm giving this a little room because it feels like we're close to the low.

#116     Nov 26, 2003
  7. Exit long @ 49.25

Looks like I walked into another one-way day. I thought this was supposed to be rare? Must've been 4 of them in the last week.

#117     Nov 26, 2003