Intuition Amplifiers 2

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by MAESTRO, Feb 27, 2013.

1. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Today market participants find themself faced with a range of what we can call systemic problems, i.e. vastly complex challenges like market-moving events that affect every one of us and are affected by every one of our actions. Such problems call for us to be able to engage in effective deliberations on a global scale. The spectacular emergence of the Internet has enabled unprecedented opportunities for such interactions - via email, instant messaging, news groups, chat rooms, blogs, wikis, podcasts, and the like - on a scale that was impossible a few short years ago. To date, however, such large-scale interaction have been incoherent and dispersed, contributions vary widely in quality, and there has been no clear way to converge on well-supported decisions concerning what actions traders should take to solve their most pressing problems. Can we do a better job of harnessing the vast collective intelligence now potentially available to us? If the answer is yes, then wouldn’t it be the most incredible Intuition and general mind Amplifier of them all?

#781     Jun 6, 2013
    OddTrader likes this.
  2. Mastro
    Well, the world has changed! Today’s markets are drastically different from years past. Your grandfather's technical and fundamental analyses are no longer up for the challenge. A new breed of computerized black boxes, quantitative algorithms and HFT systems are leaving you less and less to profit from. So, where is hope?

just because you have found new ways to think about the markets-let us assume they are indeed new- does not ipsofecto mean the markets have changed at all.
    i say this because i use indicators that were invented during the 1970s and earlier and they work just fine in todays "complex algo driven markets" yadayadayada and might have worked fine for grain speculators in ancient Persia

#782     Jun 12, 2013
  3. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Sure, and the next thing you would tell me is that you draw your indicators on a paper printed chart using French curves and rulers? :D How is that working out for you?

#783     Jun 13, 2013
  4. heypa

heypa

A smart assed remark Maestro. You are better than that.

#784     Jun 13, 2013
  5. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Yeah, I know. Sorry for that. I am not having a good day here. :)

#785     Jun 13, 2013
  6. these days i don't trade but am being paid well to send live signals
    to a trader.
    the picture i am sending is of a series of live calls i entered in real time-
    can be confirmed with TS- most recently. i don't know what they do with my signals but but the guy wants to lock me in.

• demo.jpg
      File size:
      217.8 KB
      Views:
    #786     Jun 13, 2013
  7. Humpy

Humpy

Have you had a look at the Bayesian systems ?
    Might be of interest ?

#787     Jun 20, 2013
  8. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

I have been using Bayesian decision making algorithms for years. I am a huge proponent of them. Specifically, when applied to the binary decision making environment they could be a great help. Lately, however, I have focused my efforts on some natural abilities of our brain to perceive the conditional probabilities after certain training. In my opinion, this holds bar far better possibilities compared to our logical way of processing Bayesian conditions. My Intuition Amplifiers are all about using our brain more efficiently and outperforming the “static”, predicate based algorithms.

Cheers,

MAESTRO

#788     Jun 20, 2013
  9. Pipflow

Pipflow

Not really able to understand much about and this and this leaves me perplexed regarding the matter with no much comments.

#789     Jun 22, 2013
  10. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

I never do this, but it is too tempting .... All of my Intuition Amplifiers screaming CRASH!!!! Just wanted to let you know.

[​IMG]

#790     Jun 27, 2013