Introverts are assholes pretty muchly...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maxpi, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

He is probably dealing with a coven of witches just waiting for just such a confrontation so they can call security......lol. The indirect, back-handed approach might work better, especially if they are not very smart.
    You must find a way to put the "boogie" on "em'.

#41     Apr 7, 2011
  2. maxpi

maxpi

It did play out like that on an email thread thingy... they were all talking astrology and weird stuff and then they banned me like mercy was going out of style...

#42     Apr 7, 2011
  3. sometimes the thread is so sick, I can't come up with anything to lower the bar.

#43     Apr 7, 2011

4. Oh, I didn't know you were a cop.:D :D

Hey, I'm an introvert, and by all accounts, a right c**t to. Thing is, I rarely leave my residence, so if some "extrovert" decides to..make my territory, theirs...see where this is going, right.
    I feel uncomfortably aggressive if anyone gets closer than a meter to me. In my own residence? And I'm not an aggressive person at the best of times.
    I just like quiet, and space.
    Silence, actually, is preferable.

You mean public places, yeah? Well, that's different , innit.

#44     Apr 10, 2011
  5. orl

orl

Based on your previous rantings, I am certain you could!

#45     Apr 10, 2011
  6. maxpi

maxpi

You are not comfortable sharing ANYTHING!! When I walk in the Dining Hall and I see you in the corner protecting your table space and looking around with your beady little eyes it's part of my weight loss plan, temporary appetite loss is a good thing sometimes.

It's a lot of work trying to have a life with you around but we manage.... Oh, and your collection of paperbacks, keep it out of my way, ok?

I was dancing with three or four gals at once last night because introverted men don't dance, one was this introverted chick, nice, sort of cute, but NO MOVES, BARELY LOOKED LIKE RHYTHM THAT THING SHE WAS DOING.... I was mocking her, standing there with my hands in my pockets and bobbing up and down and she didn't like it, she had to go sit with her back to the wall.... I talked to her later, she chatted for a couple of minutes and then had to go home.... go figure...

#46     Apr 10, 2011
  7. anyone with 6000 posts on a forum is NOT an extrovert.

i'm one of those INxx types, i don't remember which one exactly, and i'm averaging < 1.0 posts per day. if you're doubling my daily post count then you're far more introverted than i am.

i know a lot of extroverts and none of them spend much time on forums. the OP is an INxx in disguise

#47     Apr 11, 2011
  8. Maybe, but you gotta admit that's some good ranting from maxpi.

Besides, extroverts have their issues to........you really wanna meet an extrovert on an elevator? I'd sooner just stand there feeling uncomfortable, like everyone else does. Or would I?

I don't know, but remember the old saying.........

"People in grass houses shouldn't throw gnomes."

#48     Apr 11, 2011

9. Gold plate that thing and put it away......its hard to be an extro in a 6 by 10. The wardens will make sure of that.

#49     Apr 23, 2011