Introverts are assholes pretty muchly...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maxpi, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I'm an INTJ and I don't give a fuck if you think I, or people like me are assholes (guess that makes me an asshole huh?). I can actually be pretty extroverted when I want to be -- give me a few drinks. Actually, recently I've been placed in multiple situations that force me to become more outgoing...I like it...sometimes anyway.

#31     Apr 7, 2011
  2. maxpi

maxpi

It's the territorial thing that is the absolute shit.... it just hit me recently that all the petty little negative shit I've been getting is about territory... the bitch down stairs that rarely comes out, complained about noise, not to me, to management... it's not about noise, I'm quiet and conscientious about noise, it's territorial! OMG somebody new in her territory, what now!!! I wrote her a letter telling her I'm not changing a thing and the ball is in her court... she shut up and went away, she's got nothing...

I'll probably get over this soon, right now, I just can't stand these pieces of shit... and I'm shoving it all up your collective asses sideways so far I hope it gives you blurry vision.... GET FUCKING LIVES!! Give up on your territory thing, you're like little yappy dogs worrying about your little yards full of dogshit...

#32     Apr 7, 2011
  3. you expect a reaction?

#33     Apr 7, 2011
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

ADD, ADHD, Asperger, INTJ, introverts, extroverts, who gives a fuck? These discussions are boring. We are all medical cases, cool.

People are what they are.Stop trying to change them and get the best out of them in the area they are good at.:cool:

#34     Apr 7, 2011
  5. this is a great song ........

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FHT8v9bw4Nk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#35     Apr 7, 2011
  6. If you aren't territorial, then I'd like to sleep with your girlfriend or wife on your bed, and crash out at your house for a few days, drinking your beer and using your toilet facilities. How about it?

Oh...so you are territorial after all? Just territorial over your own things...and happy to invade the territory of others. Typical extrovert - love stirring other people's shit, not so happy when the favour is returned. You remind me of the government, in that respect.

#36     Apr 7, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oI8ZoWrUrCs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#37     Apr 7, 2011
  8. achilles28

achilles28

You need to man up and tell these bitches where to go, to their face.

If they're rude, look them straight in the eye and tell them.

If they continue with the bullshit, tell them to fuck off.

They'll get the message pretty quick.

#38     Apr 7, 2011
  9. maxpi

maxpi

I worked with some introverted asshole for years... every word that came out of that jerk bastard's mouth was about mind control.. and mind control based on the territory being HIS!! When we wanted to torture somebody we would get him to train them on something... their eyes would be pleading with us after awhile; "GET ME OUT OF THIS!! " and afterwards they would be afraid to touch the stuff he trained them on, let alone use it...

Had I understood it was about territory I would have dealt with the guy one way or the other... what a sick feeling I used to get when he arrived on scene, just sick... I was thinking "Autism, Aspergers... wtf is it?"... it was all based on FUCKING TERRITORY!! The mental illness and uncooperative stuff is just about TERRITORY!!

Grow the fuck up and learn to share because the fool killer is coming through town soon and you've got better things to do!!

#39     Apr 7, 2011
  10. achilles28

achilles28

What you're telling us, you ought to tell them.

You avoided confrontation. Because of that, your own needs weren't heard or met. Thus, you're enraged. We've all been there. Everyone has to deal with bullies and loudmouths.

#40     Apr 7, 2011