Introverts are assholes pretty muchly...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maxpi, Apr 6, 2011.

1. r-in

r-in

ROFL! Hit the nail on the head. You forgot used car salesmen, system sellers, gurus, telephone sales knobs, and the list goes on and on.
    The opening rant started my day off great. I laughed my ass off. I picture someone who got dumped by the girl he claims to want to understand.

#21     Apr 6, 2011
  2. I'm an introvert and pretty much and a-hole so you might be onto something.

#22     Apr 6, 2011
  3. Crispy

Crispy

Im an introvert because everyone else is an asshole. :D

#23     Apr 6, 2011
  4. I like it. :p

#24     Apr 6, 2011
  5. rew

rew

+1

#25     Apr 6, 2011
  6. maxpi

maxpi

LOL, they measure success in what units, like 2%/ month or some shit?? The very large majority of them don't beat the indexes!! If they didn't have a great sales staff [ESTP's] they would have to get real jobs LOL.

The really successful wouldn't let those introverts know about it, they would all come out of their holes and try to drag them down because "their trading territory" was "invaded" by "those people"... LOL

#26     Apr 6, 2011
  7. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I confirm the really good traders I know are introverts... I guess I am too ( introvert...not really good trader ). Sometimes it's really hard to get them speak about trading. You won't get much more than "Mmm...", "I scalp", "I spread", "Bad day"...The better they are, the least they communicate...LOL... You'd better talk to them about sport, family, vacations...they will be more interested.

#27     Apr 6, 2011
  8. u21c3f6

u21c3f6

Bipolar and/or Schizophrenia.

Joe.

#28     Apr 6, 2011
  9. maxpi

maxpi

I do like meds come to think of it...

One of these introverted assholes went off her meds recently and accused my friend of stalking her... up until now she just sat in a corner and chewed her food and glared.... friend didn't have a clue who the woman was, I had to intervene and tell her to shove off, she waited until I was eating my meal and she came back over and attacked me... I take that as like "I'll fuck up your meal because it's my territory"... now she seems to be back on her meds... her friends tell me she's Bipolar, I told them she's going to be Tripolar when I get through with her... I'd like to have her kidnapped and put to work in a whore house in Tijuana but that's just me... damn, that would bring closure though...... but bad things happen to bad people and I would be a bad person if... oh, never mind...

#29     Apr 6, 2011

10. :cool:

#30     Apr 6, 2011