Introverts are assholes pretty muchly...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maxpi, Apr 6, 2011.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I have a sawed off shotgun with "Closure is a Bitch" engraved on it... I love it when they come after me...

#11     Apr 6, 2011
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Dream on, I make advancements, I add them to my arsenal... introverts stick their heads out of their holes in the ground and say "oh look, I came up with something, am I cool now?"

#12     Apr 6, 2011
  3. This is on my to do list. Companies make you take these psy tests, personality tests before your hired, I wonder if any of this pointless bs decreases turnover.

You know the old saying, the inmates are running the asylum, I wonder if HR are inmates and incapable of discerning anything. who knows...maybe the inmates designed the test. The whole worlds gone mad.

#13     Apr 6, 2011
  4. I've always considered myself an extroverted turtle. :cool:

#14     Apr 6, 2011
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Please, I'm trying to zero in on the asshole behavior of introverts, not spread the blame... I'm working out a strategy to take back some of the best tables in the dining hall, the one by the big window with the view especially, one introverted tw*t moron has it to herself, I'm realizing that I need to marshall my extroverted friends [what other kind are there that you actually want to dine with?] and we need to go over there and whoop it up and give the bit^h grief until she says something snotty and finds another table... other people being kind to her is how she wins, I'm taking that territory back starting today!! It's just a practice run for much larger things, the Poetry Club is next!!

#15     Apr 6, 2011
  6. maxpi

maxpi

uhhh, yeah.... the Myers' Briggs tests are a whopping 70% accurate!! I've taken them on subsequent contiguous days and gotten completely different outcomes, completely different.. the theory is fantastically right on, it's just unreal what one can know about somebody once you figure out their makeup just in a binary fashion in four areas... like how fucked up these shitty little introverts are... it has brought new life to my... well, life, recently... I can figure out why I wanted to kill my wife for example.. and I'm all better now, thank you very much...

#16     Apr 6, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:cool:

#17     Apr 6, 2011
  8. If your referring to the dried out old prunes in the nursing home, forget it. The place is a sand box.

Probably the whole thing is about control. No one has any so they grab it where ever they can.

#18     Apr 6, 2011
  9. Most successful traders are INTP or INTJ types. There are few top traders who are extroverts.

But don't give up hope: extroverts can still live the dream as mutual fund salesman, brokers, CNBC talking heads and so on...

#19     Apr 6, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

Lol. I understand your problem now.

#20     Apr 6, 2011