Introverts are assholes pretty muchly...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maxpi, Apr 6, 2011.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I'm learning about Myer's Briggs and Jung personality typing... so I zeroed on INFJ's because I know one and I want to understand her... and I start learning about them and their introversion... Main thing is they are territorial! So I live in this place with 200 rooms and I'm realizing that half the people are these territorial thingies... they stay in their rooms because it's their territory and when they come to the dining hall their tables are their territories... and they are shitty about it too.. one old prune eating moron has run everybody away from her table so that she just sits there staring at the walls and eating.... I used to sit at her table because there always was a place for one thing, and for another it's good to sit with women because other women rate you much higher on the attractiveness scale... but this turd kept pushing my buttons and whatnot so once I just got up and left and I don't say diddley squat to the lame assed t#at....

You introverts suck, stop going places, using up the parking spaces, lollygagging around not knowing what to do and then leaving after a half hour because your energy runs out. You all must do this immediately, ok?

2. I take it that you are posting from the insane asylum...literally...

3. read that in the WSJ, did ya?

4. maxpi

maxpi

I guess the introverts are yapping and protecting their "thread territory", their "psychological territory", their little quasi-psychopathic "agendas with regard to territory".........

I'm an extrovert, my territory is wherever I go. I knew a guy that had a little permanent camp in the Mojave Desert and a Wolf adopted him and hung around... when I walked into the camp the Wolf never got up to check me out, it didn't make any noise, it just watched me with mild interest... the thing was that the wolf's territory stretched for miles in all directions and it knew that people were in it's territory already... little yappy assed dogs have little territories and they bark at everything that moves, it's all a threat to their territory...

I'm going to start running these territorial assholes off their favorite spots, all I have to do is team up with some extroverts and talk and laugh, we do that already, we just have to do it in their territory... they don't play chess really though, we have the center of the room typically, they are all around the edges guarding their tables and staring and eating quickly... they sort of make my gut churn now that I understand what they are like/doing...

5. so I zeroed on INFJ's because I know one and I want to understand her...

-----------------------

The INFJ has your number (understands you) and you don't like it. sounds like a personal problem and you'll make matters worse and confirm their assumptions by your ordinary/typical reaction, proving them correct once again.

6. Perfect course of action. This is the current thought in mainstream America. Fuck with everybody.

7. Extroverts end up in big trouble someday. If you talk more you will be targetted.

8. orl

orl

Introverts are responsible for all of the world's advances...

9. Larson

Larson Guest

Each individual has lifetime experiences along with a predominant personality type, with some people having improper boundaries in both directions. An asshole can be an extrovert or introvert. Kindness is the defining mark. And yes, it is in short supply in USA.

10. maxpi

maxpi

I got that from some other INFJ forum too!! One warned me that "We can see right through you every time, you better be on your guard".... and that was when I introduced myself to the forum!! I'm thinking "go back to your Astrology Chart and don't mess, I do the math in my head when I'm selling you a car and you can barely add..."

Fantasy land largely, take my word for it... this Myers' Briggs stuff is about rosying up the picture on all the nutballs in the workplace and pretending that everything is fine when 80% of them are not very productive, 10% of them are counterproductive, etc....

#10     Apr 6, 2011