Introducing WealthSignals.com

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by WealthSignals, Nov 3, 2019.

1. traderjo

traderjo

What u mean by other side? I still dont get it
    DO you mean product wise? that is your's is Equity and since I mentioned Futures / intraday I am the "Other side"?
    Also what makes you think I am a publisher of a signals? If I was I would be on same side as yours no scrutiny no regulations etc !

I am just trying to understand what your site offers from a point of view as a prospective follower/ investor and comparing with other similar sites . that is all as soon as I asked about regulations you wen't on attack ( which you call education! LOL)
    any way ... forget it
    By the way "regulations, registrations, auditing, due diligence ... everything that keeps startups from getting big..." hahhha
    IMHO it keeps ( try to) scrupulous operators at bay!
    Imagine Seychelles where you can get a broker dealer license under 10K or Israel's Binary brokers! WOW

#51     Nov 13, 2019
  2. I am sorry if you feel that I was attacking you. I believe I see you now were you are coming from. You are on the subscriber side. Good. So maybe you find some strategies on WealthSignals that enhances your profitability and trading.
    It is good to see that you educated yourself so far that you would not fall for companies that registered on the Seychelles or some Israel's Binary brokers.

#52     Nov 13, 2019
  3. Cyrix

Cyrix

Why does a system like this have a Sharpe Ratio of 2.34?

upload_2022-2-19_12-8-49.png
    How is your Sharpe Ratio calculated?

#53     Feb 19, 2022