Introducing WealthSignals.com

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by WealthSignals, Nov 3, 2019.

1. bbpp

bbpp

Buying QLD for past 10 years would not be a good system because it would produce a big drawdown that investors would not tolerate.There are systems in C2 that generated +1000% annual profit but no one dare to subscribe because they had big drawdown.
    There are 3 strategies in C2 that I posted lasting for 7 years.
    Also, long term strategies had low annual profit which are not appealing to people,so the developers of such strategies may not stay at C2 for long because they could not get enough subscription fee to overcome the C2 fee they have to pay.That doesn't mean they can't maintain long term profitable strategeies.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    #21     Nov 5, 2019
  2. How would you "certify" a trader who is a manual trader? There is nothing to backtest. To get the signals of a manual trader is one of the benefits to a subscriber who does not want a mechanical type of exposure.

ES

#22     Nov 5, 2019
  3. That just about covers it for me...How the regulators will look at this is another story. I just do not know. Collective2 seems to be operating for all of these years but as another posted earlier...they are too expensive!

ES

#23     Nov 5, 2019
  4. bbpp

bbpp

Web site like C2 are forward testing. The trade records from strategies are certification for the strategies.

#24     Nov 5, 2019
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  5. bbpp

bbpp

Don't worry, C2 and other signals providers are legal.
    C2 has explain it on their web.

#25     Nov 5, 2019
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  6. Interesting indeed. The culture at C2 did not support an entire class of traders because of their fee structure. If they keep raising them... all that will be left are the gambling speculators!

ES

#26     Nov 5, 2019
  7. Glitch

Glitch

This is helpful feedback, thank you! We are starting to work on intraday execution right now and targeting this as our first major enhancement, most likely to be followed by futures support.

#27     Nov 5, 2019
  8. bbpp

bbpp

Thanks.
    I had been a developer at C2 until they raised fee too high.
    I currently have one forex strategy and one intraday futures strategy, which I would like to run on your site once you have them available.

#28     Nov 5, 2019
    Glitch and ElectricSavant like this.
  9. Is there a qualifying criteria to be able to introduce a publisher to WealthSignals? Is it just to let them publish and see how the results progress going forward and let the subscribers decide? Is there any limit to how many offerings a publisher can offer at one time?

ES

P. S. By the way welcome to ET and Thank You for being a sponsor.

#29     Nov 5, 2019
  10. WealthSignals

WealthSignals Sponsor

Your understanding is correct. -Eugene

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    #30     Nov 5, 2019