Introducing WealthSignals.com

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by WealthSignals, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Orbiter

Orbiter

Good stuff. Do you have an API that one can use to publish signals programmatically ?

#11     Nov 4, 2019
  2. WealthSignals

WealthSignals Sponsor

It's if a system author had a "no show" twice in the last 10 calendar days. Meaning he didn't post a trading signal or claim NST ("no signals today"). -Eugene

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    #12     Nov 5, 2019
  3. WealthSignals

WealthSignals Sponsor

Thanks. Two trading platforms have integrations with WealthSignals (Wealth-Lab and Quantacula). An API isn't published yet but this is certainly on our plans. -Eugene

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    #13     Nov 5, 2019
  4. WealthSignals is taking the trading business serious. We believe that a system author is planning to get subscribers. So buy posting "No Signals" which takes just a few minutes, you show that you are serious about it. However, we are discussing ways to publish NST for a longer period, since an author might "know" that there will be no signals for a certain period, based on his strategy or even holiday planning.
    What do you all think?

#14     Nov 5, 2019
  5. bbpp

bbpp

I think you need to change "end of day"model.
    Most people with big money at collective 2,who try to find good strategies prefer intraday strategies.That means they think holding position overnight is too risk for their money.
    Your site should not only let people show and follow strategies, but also offer people a way to have their strategies certified.
    Also I suggest you research collectice2 . If you can just reproduce their models in every aspects then you will attract a lot of people very fast.
    Their models are good. The only thing bad is they raise prices too high.

#15     Nov 5, 2019
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  6. Thanks for the suggestions. We believe that publishing the backtest results and then compare them with the forward results is a semi "certification".
    Where do you see the good strategies on C2 that have been around for more than 5 years?
    Personally I am skeptical on any system that is not historically researched (backtested). And here it would be not enough to test just the past 10 years for equities. ETFs and index futures but to include preferable data back to 1998.

#16     Nov 5, 2019
    Orbiter likes this.
  7. bbpp

bbpp

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    #17     Nov 5, 2019
  8. bbpp

bbpp

Top 3 wish list:
    1. Real time intraday trading;
    2.Futures, options and forex trading;
    3.Auto trading( people who subscribe strategies link their live broker accounts with your web trading system and the signals get auto executed in their broker accounts)

#18     Nov 5, 2019
    SteveH and ElectricSavant like this.
  9. Nice examples. However, I still like to see results before 2012. We all know that it has been a bull market for the longest time. Just buying QLD 10 years ago would have been a good "system". I need to see how did a system perform when times were rough. Hence 20 years historical data (none survivorship data).

#19     Nov 5, 2019
  10. The daily reporting seems fair...but just my opinion. It's nice for a publisher and subscriber to communicate often and this daily policy supports that. To buy and hold is one thing...but to subscribe to a signal service is another.

Es

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    #20     Nov 5, 2019