Introducing Cornerstone MTO (Member Trader Organization)

Discussion in 'Options' started by Steve Dillinger, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Steve Dillinger

Steve Dillinger ET Sponsor

This is a cross-post from the prop trading forum. As we are now the sponsor of this forum I thought I would post it here also.

I would like to introduce Cornerstone MTO (Member Trader Organization). A trading firm designed by Cornerstone Trading Group exclusively for independent professional traders. We are a well established proprietary trading firm that has been in business for nearly 20 years. For the first time we are accepting membership applications from select independent professional traders.

We offer our members access to the full suite of services and technologies that in the past have only been available to traders employed at large Wall Street firms.

We provide access to most US Equity, Future and Option markets through top trading platforms. We have relationships with many large Wall Street firms, allowing our members access to the most advanced algorithmic trading, top-notch research, and timely market commentary on the street.

We have a nearly 20 year relationship with Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing (and its predecessors) and have a very strong capital base. The six owners of the firm average 25 years trading experience. Mark Duffy, one of our Managing Members, is on the Board of Directors of Chicago Board Options Exchange.

Due to our size, history and capital base we can offer our members very low rates. We offer our member equity traders a rate of $0.0020 / share ($2 / thousand), our member futures traders $0.10 / contract and our member options traders $0.25 / contract. All with no minimums. There is a $1,000 per month membership fee.

We are not a retail firm and do not have 'customers.' If you are accepted as a member of Cornerstone MTO you become a member of our firm. If you are new to the field and need a place to get your feet wet we are not the answer. If, however, you are an established, well-capitalized trader you should consider applying for membership.

That is the short version for now. I will provide more detailed information in the near future. In the mean time for more information on our MTO and proprietary group you can check out our website- www.cornerstonetg.com. If you have more questions or would like to apply for membership you may contact me via email (sdillinger@cornerstonetg.com) or phone (312-431-7300).