Intro...Index Future Trading Made Easy

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by chaykapwr, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Hello,

I have created a system that helps me make profits in the index futures. I will start posting my charts here. I was just wondering what others people systems consist of?

I like to buy when stoch crosses, MACD divergence, and sometimes flip a coin.

2. Hi chaykapwr. I don't think anybody is going to explain the specifics of a winning system to you. This not like the IT world and opensource. Everyone is looking for that perceived edge so why would they share inner details on a message board. I encourage you to post your system if you are so inclined.

3. well like i said i like to have a stoch with (10, 10, 4) settings then when that reaches the extremes, (+20 and below or +80 and above), i start to look for a trade. My confirming factor is a MACD divergence. When that occurs, ill enter a trade at market price and hope for profits :p

4. who is trader 28? Honestly I do not know this person. However, I think it would be safe to say if that person used similiar system its not like we would be the only 2 :p