Intrade 86% that health care reform passes.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 19, 2010.

1. I am sure your outrage is non partisan, right?

LMAO...

#11     Mar 19, 2010
  2. Guess that depends on your idea of partisan.

I freely admit to being a conservative libertarian but even seeing things I would in general support being passed without congressmen reading, voting, and having the chief cheerleaders know what that entails should be outrageous no matter what your affiliation.

Your support for it wouldn't be partisan now would it ?

#12     Mar 19, 2010
  3. Given I have been registered as an independent for a long time, your fishing expedition is hereby neutered...

...yes, it is outrageous that congress passes legislation without reading it, but for you to act as if this is the first time shows how uninformed you actually are...

#13     Mar 19, 2010
  4. Well of course you are the communist party was not an option for you was it?

#14     Mar 19, 2010
  5. You sure have the absurdity act down when you are losing an argument...don't you?

#15     Mar 19, 2010

6. I'm not losing any argument here, your diversions do not change the fact of your lame assertions and the absurdity going on in congress.

1) Congressmen don't read the crap they vote on.
    2) Co dictator wanna be PEELOSI wants to pass a bill without voting on it
    3) (your special insight) obama the chief cheerleader/ proponent and some would say the "raison d'être" of his presidency does not need to know what's in the bill

And supposedly I'm losing? appears you've taken a little too much of your meds.

#16     Mar 19, 2010
  7. You are losing it.

Calm down and try again tomorrow...

#17     Mar 19, 2010
  8. loik

loik

Link

#18     Mar 20, 2010
  9. #19     Mar 20, 2010
  10. Anybody that thinks the ama is the unified voice of physicians is delusional.

Liberals better hope medical workers feel trapped in their jobs and the economy is in the toilet if this abortion is ratified.

#20     Mar 20, 2010