Intrade 86% that health care reform passes.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 19, 2010.

1. 'Obamacare' health care reform (see contract rules) to become law before midnight ET 30 Jun 2010

Last Price: 86.8 +6.8

2. Of course its going to pass

3. If intrade says it it must be true!!!!

I think it had Corzine with similiar number DURING the election.

4. want to make a side bet?

5. Does anyone find anything wrong with the following?

Obama said yesterday... "By the time the vote has taken place, not only will I know what's in it, you'll know what's in it, because it's going to be posted and everybody's going to be able to evaluate it on the merits."

I so despise the useful-idiots of the left .... tyrants and sociopaths all.
    Open season on these vile liberals soon.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

6. Uhhhhhhhhhh....Obama is the head of the executive branch, he doesn't really have to know what is in a bill until it passes and he goes to sign it...it is not job of the executive branch to know all the details of a bill before it passes...

Quit confusing the presidency with a monarchy that the republicans dream of, okay?

7. Well okay so taking into account the stimulus precendent and peelosi's position and your insane position:

Congress can pass a bill without knowing what's in it.
    Congress can pass that bill without voting on it and
    to top it off the moron in chief stumping for it's passage doesn't need to know what's in it until it's passed either.

Well there you have it folks this is what constitutes liberal due diligence and good governance .

What could possibly go wrong?

Good grief you morons make the keystone cops look like the lead scientist's of the manhattan project.

8. "Congress can pass a bill without knowing what's in it."

Congress has passed bills without knowing what is in them...

Or have you forgotten about the Patriot Act?

http://www.knowthelies.com/?q=node/3658

No doubt you were calling congress on the table for pushing through Bush's pet projects without fully reading them...

9. these disgusting, vile people have made a proprietary claim on "Science"....

"What ever our calculators show ... that justifies how we rule."

I'm not sure if this is the best time to be alive or the worst.

10. Not being a member of congress I'm sure they have snuck all sorts of shit past myself and others.

That's irrelevant to BS they are attempting now.

If they can't bother to at least read it then they should not bother to pass it.

Make sense to you?

#10     Mar 19, 2010