Intraday Technical

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by saikiranray, Nov 17, 2003.

1. Please PM me that 2 strategies, if you don'y need it anymore
    Thansk in advance

#11     Nov 17, 2003
  2. Somthing about Arab women?! Paghs paghi, paghs paghi frangse:D

#12     Nov 17, 2003
  3. DrKoch

DrKoch

strange way of conversation on this site. I am used to quite a different way of exchangeing information in "my" forum. Anyway:

@cashonly.

Realtive moves: I calculate an EMA of the quotient of main symbol and index. Multiply my original price series with that EMA.

Use the resulting price series and look for breakouts and pullbacks in this "equaized" prices series.

I'd suggest to switch to the WL forum to discuss further details. Its calmer, less nervous, less noise, more constructive thoughts, real sharing of knowledge.

#13     Nov 17, 2003
  4. How long of an EMA have you generally found to be effective?

Also, what do you mean by Original Price Series?

Thanks

#14     Nov 17, 2003
  5. Thank You for the advice and suggestions everybody keep them coming. btw Drkoch where is the forum WL is that an acronym cold you please post a link.
    thank you

#15     Nov 17, 2003
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

#16     Nov 17, 2003
  7. gms

gms

If I understand you correctly, you divide price, presumably the close, into the index's close and then create an EMA out of the quotient. Then you multiply the price by that EMA. Then using that result as a price series in and of itself, you trade breakouts and pullbacks.

At first, I thought you meant that the 'breakout' was when the stock was outperforming the index, and a 'pullback' was when the stock was underperforming the index. I'm lost as to the purpose why you would multiply the original price by that EMA.

#17     Nov 18, 2003
  8. Gee you're too numerous and I will have to do that by hand :D !
    So be patient I will send by order of request little by little.

#18     Nov 18, 2003
  9. Try some channels. Wallace.

• chls.jpg
      File size:
      81.8 KB
      Views:
    #19     Nov 18, 2003
  10. I have begun to do it but this *#$£@ allows only to send only a message every sixty seconds :D

#20     Nov 18, 2003