Intraday Range Ranking ??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TraderBob, Jan 7, 2003.

1. I recently asked if anyone knew of any free sites that gave daily intraday ranges on stocks (just the top ones by exchange). Was directed to the following site http://www.daytradingstocks.com/dailynyselist.html.

At first it appeared to be just want I was looking for but upon closer inspection, the data is not updated daily. Does anyone know of any other sites that provide this info on a daily basis ?? Thanks.

2. I sent an e-mail to daytradingstocks.com and asked them when do they update their daily data. Their response was "by 9pm EST" for that day. I've checked for the past three days and have found that NOT to be the case. It looks like the data is not being updated until the following day after the market opens.

3. TG

TG

Doesn't your realtime data feed have it as an analytic? I use esignal and RT, both have it.

4. spieler

spieler

i got a soft for that.

You can as well download from yahoo finance all the nasdaq 100 shares for example and then a few formulas and it is done.

One time a week is enough

5. I use ProphetFinance for a real time feed and it does not have an analytic for range. At one time I had an account with Dreyfus and they had closing prices (including high,low open, and close) on 7,000 or so stocks each day that could be downloaded into an Excel spreadsheet. Don't know if there are any free sites that provide this info. If so, it would get me what I'm after.

Thanks for your reply.