Intraday or long term

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader1974, Jun 8, 2019.

1. trader1974

trader1974

For example, ES this month of May. At the beginning the market fell with small waves. Then it began to fall with medium waves. Now a big wave has started. What will be next? That's the problem. Nobody knows. When your brain gets used to something then it changes. I'm going to tell you a story. Once a turkey told a cow. I would like to climb up that tree but I feel old and I can not. The cow responded. Eat every day a bit of my shit and in the end you will achieve it. The turkey every day ate shit, in the end he was able to fly and climbed the tree. The turkey was happy and proud to be on top of the tree. The farmer saw it, pulled out the shotgun and killed him. What is the paradox? You can get up eating shit, but you will not stay there for long.

#41     Jun 9, 2019
  2. padutrader

padutrader

well you are in denial
    it does not matter in any case...the money is in my pocket

#42     Jun 9, 2019
  3. trader1974

trader1974

Care Padu, do not be a turkey

#43     Jun 9, 2019
  4. themickey

themickey

How do you use a grid?

#44     Jun 9, 2019
  5. padutrader

padutrader

I am not

#45     Jun 9, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

oh shit I just looked in the mirror

I am a turkey

oh my god what am I going to do

oh my god ..oh all my gods.... and everyone else's god...... what am I going to do

#46     Jun 9, 2019
    Fad likes this.
  7. trader1974

trader1974

It's a joke, Padu.:)

#47     Jun 9, 2019
  8. padutrader

padutrader

no shit

#48     Jun 9, 2019
    themickey likes this.
  9. fan27

fan27

Intraday if you have the ability to automate, there by being able to perform other revenue generating activities during market hours. If by intraday you mean staring at a screen during market hours you have to account for the opportunity cost of not making other income during that time. So if it is intraday vs long term with a full time job, the latter in most cases is preferable.

#49     Jun 9, 2019
    trader99 and padutrader like this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

yep that is sensible....but who in the hell is sensible?

we are all looking at the stars.....

#50     Jun 9, 2019