Intraday or long term

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader1974, Jun 8, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

if markets were random, truly random, you would not lose money.....if you overtrade....and yet that is what happens in the markets in Vegas and in Macao....they are all rigged

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    #31     Jun 8, 2019
    Onra likes this.
  2. padutrader

padutrader

of course we are not...nobody is....read his autobiography ….

#32     Jun 8, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

I do not need to. The only thing I need to know about him is that he has saved every tax return he's ever filed. That's enough.

#33     Jun 8, 2019
  4. Haha this guy padutrader is funny :D

#34     Jun 8, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

You have no idea.

#35     Jun 8, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

yep and trades were posted live in my journal....'trading forex'....you can see it now

you ain't seen nothing yet.....keep an eye on journal from opening, if you want to see the kind of trading you have never seen
    EDIT: or heard of

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    #36     Jun 8, 2019
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

I made more swing trading stocks before pdt crap, 18years ago, but got intraday cracked i think/hope and should out strip 18years back.

As with everything its easy when you know how and impossible till then.

#37     Jun 9, 2019
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

You dont look profitable or sound profitable, i will look in on your new thread later.

#38     Jun 9, 2019
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

There never random, but they appear random at times, mainly times when there is no clear direction, so wait for direction then trade with it, the sideways chop is where amatuers play and get spanked hard.

* these are my recent observations and why im doing better.

#39     Jun 9, 2019
    10_bagger and trader1974 like this.
  10. trader1974

trader1974

Indeed, in days such as this Friday, it seems easy to make money, the problem is that not every day is like that. The size of the market waves are not always the same and that is a problem. Sometimes you project what the market will do observing what you did previously, the problem is that sometimes, radically changes.

#40     Jun 9, 2019
    Onra likes this.