Intraday martingale with futures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TTT, Sep 9, 2018.

1. timdug

timdug

I don’t know- for me, I don’t give a shit about being right or wrong- only making money. But perhaps I don’t want to be wrong on a subconscious level??? But I really focus on not getting married to trades or concepts from brutal stupid experiences in the past.
    It’s as simple as do you want money or want vindication?? I really hate the concept of being so stupid that one would want to be right above making money. Show me the money!!!!

#51     Sep 16, 2018
  2. Well I tilt to the stupid side I guess...I feel that if I trade correctly that it does not matter if I lose a trade as the money will eventually come. I grind away and review each of my trades and check. My trades are living trades and there is not a static TP...initially the bracket is set with a SL that I never move and the TP is the only side that is moved. Tradesize differs on the probability of the set-up...I scale in and I scale out. No two trades are the same but the strategy and the adjustments stay the same. The market does not know my condition, but I know the age of its trend and the pace at which it is moving.

ES

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    #52     Sep 16, 2018