Intraday Indicators

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Flanco, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

not that I'm aware of

They're just examples, don't pee in your panties over them.

You presume too much, probably because you're obviously a very emotional guy. On odd trait for someone as successful at trading as you claim.

I don't need to know. I'm not trying to convince anyone to stop using them dopey. I have and am merely stating a FACT. Yet again, if you choose to exercise your prerogative to tell/convince/delude yourself into thinking a lagging indicator of what has already happened somehow confirms what has already happened. Have at it. You have my blessing. Please, carry on.

The OP asked for opinions, I gave him mine.
    If it hurts your little feelings...well...that's just tough shit I guess.

#51     Nov 6, 2011
  2. You really have social issues.
    Hopefully you don't have family members you subject them to.

IGGY 2U2

#52     Nov 6, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you mean I tell it like it is, I guess I do.

#53     Nov 6, 2011
  4. It absolutely amazes me why one's opinions, especially as they relate to trading, stir up such ugly emotions.

I see so much of this an don't understand why this energy isn't redirected toward something positive.

I see and know successful traders that read naked price bars that are consistently profitable, I see and know consistently successful traders that trade with nothing but the DOM and I have seen traders use a small number of indicators or like myself, a single indicator to consistently trade with a great deal of success. What I have never seen is anyone consistently trade successfully on a chart cluttered with indicators. Will I beat my chest making rude remarks telling the world it can't be done? No! I will simply hold that opinion as true until someone proves it otherwise.

I won't JUST trade the DOM and I won't just trade price bars. Not because I couldn't learn to do it but because I already do something different and am profitable. Would I tell any of my successful friends or strangers for that matter that trade differently than I do that what they do is inefficient, stupid or make snide remarks about their chosen method, absolutely not. It serves no purpose and is completely counter-productive.

Opinions are like a __holes, everyone has one and some pass the smell test better than others.

#54     Nov 6, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

#55     Nov 6, 2011
  6. ammo

ammo

the ego,the self as a child that doesnt get shed like a snakes skin as an adult,is behind,greed,murder,hatred,war ,,pestilence, it's mankind's achilles heel,and if coddled by a a trader,brings ruin

#56     Nov 6, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And what indicators does the typical batter or outfielder use to confirm the direction and slope the ball is flying?

Whatever they are hopefully for their sake, they're not lagging indicators.

#57     Nov 6, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Senility must be a bitch jack.

Did you not understand the question?

#58     Nov 6, 2011
  9. Actually I thought his post was quite humorous, if this is what is to be expected when senility strikes, the world could use some more senility.

#59     Nov 6, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe I'm missing something. Could you tell me what "indicators" the typical batter or outfielder uses to confirm the direction and slope the ball is flying?

#60     Nov 6, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.