Intraday ETF data

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Timetwister, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Is there any place where I can download intraday ETF price data, in a format that can be imported into a spreadsheet (like Yahoo Finance)? I'd just want open and close prices, for 1 minute intervals if possible, but up to 1 hour would be fine. The longer is the historical data, the better.

Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  2. ZBZB

ZBZB

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Timetwister likes this.
  3. Tickstory doesn't seem to have ETF.

Eodata does, it's asking me $50 to buy intraday data of a particular ETF. Is that data every 1 minute, and since inception? It doesn't say anything.

Esignal doesn't seem to have ETF data.

About Worldtradingdata, it seems complicated (API...). I'm just looking for a .CSV or spreadsheet, like with Yahoo Finance.

4. ZBZB

ZBZB

Esignal do have etf data.

5. Can their data be downloaded as a spreadsheet? It seems like I'd have to use their own program. I just want to test if there are any intraday patterns depending on the time of the day.

6. ZBZB

ZBZB

$5 a month, 132 months available, everything trading on the exchange. Or they do 30 days intraday data all exchanges with a platinum subscription $30.

7. ZBZB

ZBZB

Qcollector takes the data to a csv file that can be read by a spreadsheet. There is a simple programming language in esignal that does backtesting.

8. So it would be $52 a month on Esignal and then $129 to but Qcollector (http://www.mechtrading.com/qcollector/esignal/order.htm)? The trial version only has a few tickers I don't want.

9. ZBZB

ZBZB

You may be able to do your analysis in esignal with it’s backtesting function. Qcollector is needed if you want to get the data out to a csv file.

10. ZBZB

ZBZB

#10     Feb 15, 2019