IntraDay Data for Electronic Futures Markets

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by CPTrader, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Can anyone refer me to an affordable and reliable intraday data source for electronic futures markets; apart from www.tickdata.com

Thank you

2. frankl

frankl

Hi,

check out Maran. Order the premium feature 2. "J-Trader Realtime Futures" (5 €/month) and you will get world wide markets intraday futures histories. :eek: If you have installed a PATS client on your system, you also will get real time quotes.

http://www.marantrader.com

Frank :cool:

3. Thanks Frank, but it seems I require PATS to even access the intraday data.....Are you sure I can access intraday data WITHOUT PATS?

From their website:

. Real time quotes, historical data and market depth of futures of all major world markets

* Real time quotes for Eurex, CME, CBOT, Liffe and others
    * Requirement: You need to have J-Trader as trading platform installed on your system
    * Maran uses J-Trader as data source, so you will get real time quotes for all symbols, that are added to J-Trader
    * Works on other trading platform too, if they route through PATS

4. frankl

frankl

I am using this without a PATS client. So i don't get any realtime quotes. But when i open a chart, i get an up to the minute chart of the symbol.

Hey, just ask them for a demo for the feature, hopefully they will let you test this.

Frank :cool: