Intraday charts during Corrections

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Kendall, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Kendall

Kendall

If you reviewed the majority of 10% corrections over the last few years in the major indexes I'm sure you would find some similarities with the intraday charts the last few days.

The gap up at the open, selloff all day as weaklings who thought they had the bottom sell into big players hands who are covering and getting long, and then the subsequent rally into the close. That folks, is just classic deviant market action.

This is a correction until those August 16 lows get blown away. The best part though, is they have freaked out so many people, shaken so many people, they will be able to run this thing again pretty good on a bounce until new highs are hit.

2. bgp

bgp

ken this is a pause today (11-20) the market will resume its down move shortly. dont be fooled by the tards (big genius's) on t.v. that its buy time , its not .

bgp

3. Kendall

Kendall

Were they saying to buy it ? I didn't listen to CNBC today. They were crying during the FRE news in the morning...

4. bgp

bgp

ken everyday some hukster is saying its time to buy , thats telling you to beware. remember goldman c.e.o. was saying buy a few days ago? i wonder why? to help the outsider out ? sure. :)

bgp