INTJ trader's girl?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by viewpoint, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Well now - let me see - Just exactly what are the right qualities in a man for a girl like me?

He needs to be strong, but quietly strong, not full of himself. He needs to be self confident, but not ott. Caring, yet motivated. He needs to have dreams and the ability to make them happen. Intelligent, capable, whitty, resourceful.

He needs to be able to make me laugh. He should not be threatened by having a wife with an education, but rather respect that and draw on it. He needs to be able to provide logic and reason to counter balance my natural female illogicalality. Kindness, good manners. He needs to make me feel safe, and he needs to be a man I can stand back and admire proudly and support.

I could write so much more, but if I wrote some of the more romantic things, you'd probably all be sick! :)

I guess that will do for starters. Unfortunately I'm still waiting for my Shining Knight on a white charger to come along. Ho Hum :(

Natalie

#21     Oct 31, 2002
  2. Natalie, if you're prepared to support me, there'll be no need to stand back.

#22     Oct 31, 2002
  3. Not quite sure what to make of that one. Now what could you be meaning I wonder......? :)

Natalie

#23     Oct 31, 2002
  4. Natalie, apparently I misunderstood your intentions. (Hmmm, I think she is prepared to support me, but from a distance.)

#24     Oct 31, 2002
  5. perhaps more like the woman behind the successful man...

Natalie

#25     Oct 31, 2002
  6. Aaah, yes. That definitely rules me out.

#26     Oct 31, 2002
  7. Natalie,

This website, www.personalitypage.com? recommends INTJ men to hook up with ENTP or ENFP women.

But the site says that ENFP's dislike mundane tasks like cooking and cleaning. If anything, they are the things I would like a woman to do for me.

Yes, love is blind in the beginning, but if I see messy room and poorly prepared food every day, I'll be sorry. Given a choice between a fun girl who can't cook or clean, and a boring girl who can do those tasks well, I would choose the latter. That's a forward-looking INTJ for you.

#27     Oct 31, 2002
  8. I see, so what you are looking for is an un paid slave to look after your every whim is it? You're looking for someone who will cook and clean for you? (and presumably have babies and not complain about anything etc.?) So what you gonna do for your 'slave' in return? LOL

Natalie

#28     Nov 1, 2002

9. Say thank you once every so often?

#29     Nov 1, 2002
  10. I guess that depends as to How you say thank you, and How often you do it. We women do like to be appreciated...:D

Natalie

#30     Nov 2, 2002