INTJ trader's girl?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by viewpoint, Oct 28, 2002.

1. There was a thread asking what Myers-Brigg type people were. Many respondents were INTP or INTJ men. (I am an INTJ.)

Now, if you are an INTJ male and a trader, what type of females would make the best girlfriends/wives?

One personality-type website recommends INTJ men to hook up with an ENTP or ENFP female. Another site recommends NF's in general; another recommends INTP or INTJ female.

What's your personal experience? How do/did things work out with various types of women if you're an INTJ male trader?

2. i am an INTP, but used to be an INTJ (long story) and definately NOT an ESFJ, steer very clear, i know others who have had unsuccessful run ins with them, but i would try for an ENFP. . .

and ENFP has alot of fun, spontaneity, and adds a good deal of balance to your life. . . . plus, in general, they like sex. . . .

my girlfriend is an ENFP. . . .

sg

3. whowah

whowah

Do you want a girlfriend or a NASDAQ ticker symbol ?

4. Where do you find an ENFP girlfriend?

And, what exactly does that stand for ...

5. DTK

DTK

I am an INTJ male and a trader. I find the type of females that make the best girlfriends are the hot, well educated (so the stupidity doesn't drive you crazy in the long run) ones. :D

6. kztd

kztd Guest

Teachers (ABC's ) r the best!

7. acrary

acrary

8. Good news. As it turns out, the two personality types most likely to retire early are INTP and INTJ. :D

Have a lookie
    http://rehphome.tripod.com/linder.html

9. What's also interesting is that INTP and INTJ's make up only about 1% of the population, yet seem to populate the majority of this board (from what you say). Too bad none of the career reccomendations for INTP/INTJ mention day trader.

#10     Oct 30, 2002