Interviews With Legendary NQ Traders

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Belly. Nearly seven years. Art.

#21     Mar 8, 2007
  2. Jack. I teach my clients that there is no box. Art.

#22     Mar 8, 2007
  3. They are in it with you and you closed the door long ago. LOL..

#23     Mar 8, 2007
  4. What you think you see is so funny and limited.

#24     Mar 8, 2007
  5. You noticed that? I don't SEE anything. I pattern. I write algorithms. I quantify. And ultimately I threshold for a binary decision. Never anything qualitative or fuzzy about it.

#25     Mar 8, 2007
  6. Oh, I don't know. Have you never heard the term Jack-in-the-box?

#26     Mar 8, 2007
  7. Stop with the simple metaphors jack. Even the little purple traders know better.

#27     Mar 8, 2007
  8. For anyone who doesn't knwo Jack's m.o., google ericksonian hypnosis, buy a book and read his thread.

Trust me, he is not forthcoming with it at all.

Have a nice dream jack.

#28     Mar 8, 2007
  9. The truth shall set you free of Jack, he always leave when it shows up.

#29     Mar 8, 2007
  10. Well, yesterday's responses certainly were illuminating. Especially those PMs I received from my private correspondents, who tend to be very spare in their postings. Everyone slyly turned down my invitations to be interviewed. Excuses varied from modesty to having evacuated NQ to fear of the typical ET ridicule. And no one stepped up publicly, so I am obliged, if I am to avoid embarrassment, to resort to the B Team. Whilst I interview them, I will be working in background mode on a Proust questionnaire, in the hopes that the B Team interviews will prompt their betters to step up to their responsibility to ET. With the deepest trepidation, we will start with the young and brash Rahula Gautama, spiritual leader of the Mumbai Coffee Shop and Trading Salon.

Rahula, if you are there, let us begin with a candidate Proustian trading question: What is your most treasured trading possession?

#30     Mar 9, 2007