Interview with a Full Time Trader and CTA

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MattZ, Aug 8, 2018.

1. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Simples, fan27, PennySnatch and 2 others like this.
  2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Wow.
    I'm barely 20 minutes in, and had to sign back into ET to thank you for posting this.
    Great interview.
    *Realistic* trader -- who knows of what he speaks.
    *Reasonable.*
    Solid, solid stuff. RARE.

Way big :thumbsup:.

MattZ likes this.
  3. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Thank you so much for these kind words. We will try our best to bring solid and practical content to the ET community.

fordewind likes this.
  4. Agree, great podcast full of applicable knowledge here. Thanks for posting.

MattZ likes this.
  5. MattZ likes this.
  6. lindq

lindq

Very nice interview. Particularly nice to hear from someone who walked a similar trading path as mine, during the same time frame. And came away with the same lessons.

The market around 2000 put a lot of people out of business. But those of us who managed to hang on and survive the margin calls came away with a big respect for risk, and the need to always consider worst-case-scenarios.

MattZ likes this.
  7. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I feel that today more than ever there are those who want to be full-time market traders, especially when everything is so accessible and priced right(in my opinion). However, having those who have been trading for years bring a sense of practicality as to the hidden challenges that some may not consider. The comments here and the overall gratitude is really appreciated. I will do my best to find more traders whose views can help the trading community.

CSEtrader likes this.
  8. _eug_

_eug_

I enjoyed it as well. Thanks for sharing.

MattZ likes this.
  9. slugar

slugar

Thanks for sharing very informative!

MattZ likes this.
  10. fan27

fan27

This is definitely one of the better trading interviews I have listened to. There was good info regarding system development/trading that I had not considered before. thanks!

#10     Aug 9, 2018
    MattZ likes this.