Interview visit

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by fogut, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I think in late October or early November *last* year, they sent me an email (probably from one of the job boards) asking me to apply. I sent them my resume and cover letter.

Around December, I was asked to take the numerical test.

They gave me a login, password, and link.

When I clicked on the link, the test began and a clock counted down on the side.

It's not that hard.. they can take note when I logged in and only count the answers submitted in the 8 minute window.

It's very similar to AllOptions' test except it's multiple choice: http://www.alloptions.nl/life/?phpMyAdmin=0fdc17618b3ae5dfdb19a9039fa11632

In early January, I received a call saying I did real well on the numiercal test but I haven't heard back from them (and got no meaningful reply despite trying to email or call them numerous times..)

#11     Oct 10, 2009
  2. fogut

fogut

Thanks for the reply.

"It's not that hard.. they can take note when I logged in and only count the answers submitted in the 8 minute window."

How do they know whether it's you taking the test or someone you know who is really good at math ? That's what I meant when I talked about maintaining the integrity.
    Is your background in math or Engineering ?

Thanks.

#12     Oct 10, 2009
  3. MFE (Masters in Financial Engineering)

#13     Oct 10, 2009

4. cheap shot....

went to their website,
    thanks for putting their name in play,

why would you ask this board your question, ask whomever you're in contact with, that presumably arranged your interview, why EliteTrader?

other than putting their name in play?

so, where are you coming from just to get to Chicago?

where?

#14     Oct 10, 2009
  5. cardio

cardio

LOL,.

#15     Oct 10, 2009
  6. Zalfor

Zalfor

they will fly you out for a interview visit for final rounds. (if you make it to that round)

#16     Nov 24, 2009