Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by J Ski, Sep 8, 2011.
I guess it Purchase Interruptus.
Had to share this.
Can't get the video to upload.
This is the best thread on ET in weeks.
if not days...
Glad you like it.
Is this real ???
Looks like the extreme commercials that are faked.
Agree, sad if real.
Nah, totally fake.
If you pause at 0:22, the rate of speed for the SUV looks to be at least 30MPH over what would normally be a posted speed limit there and would have disintegrated the smaller vehicle upon impact - but you can clearly see it's just barely dented, considering the ridiculous impact being shown on the video.
Other things to note:
- Lack of debris trail from flipping SUV
- Motorcycle perfectly intact
- Improper lighting on vehicle when flames start
- Vehicles do not explode Hollywood style like that in real life
- Smoke/flames look waxy and thick (computer generated)
- Lack of debris from exploding vehicle (if it were true)
Separate names with a comma.