Internships in NYC

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by rateesquad, May 4, 2006.

1. dude are you alright - you need to take a deep breath, take a few steps away from the computer and maybe stay away for a while. I can tell you have had a stressful day

#41     May 4, 2006
  2. Listen....................... If you don't have anything helpful to say please do not post anything. I am not here to fight I can do it with my friend, I am here just for the help. SO if you do not have anything good to say please see yourself to a different posts.

#42     May 4, 2006
  3. mahras2

mahras2

That is exactly why that Edit button exists. You see all actions are taken with a certain plan in mind. Whoever programmed this website's software probably had the insight that a properly speaking poster may at times make some frivolous spelling mistake which s/he may wish to change in the near future.

#43     May 4, 2006
  4. well said

#44     May 4, 2006
  5. Alright then, if you can not help me then please don't post.

#45     May 4, 2006
  6. If you remember correctly, my original post was intended to help - but you took my message out of context

#46     May 4, 2006
  7. Well then I can speak proper english, thank you very much. The thing is that I need an intership, not god damned ESl classes.

#47     May 4, 2006
  8. Well maybe I can help you then. I am working at Knight Capital Group this summer I can check with HR to find out if they are accepting any interns - I'll let you know

#48     May 4, 2006
  9. Absolute

Absolute

NOTE: I'm 17 years old, but please don't think that all 17 year olds are like this kid.

If you want people to take you seriously, you have to come off as INTELLIGENT. Spelling mistakes are ok online, but people should be able to understand what you are saying. No one expects 100% error free writing (as you said, this is a forum), but learn how to communicate please.

Also, if you want adults to take you seriously, don't act like you're 13 and drop every swear word you know. There are ladies on this forum, and you don't want to make yourself sound like a bum.

You wanted advice, so I thought I'd share some stuff that I learned. I must commend you for working and learning and your effort. Keep up the work and the dream will become reality. :)

Absolute

#49     May 4, 2006
  10. Alrighty then. Would you please stop fucking around with me, becouse Knight group is stock makers, and I really doubt they have interships. I checked already.

#50     May 4, 2006