Internships in NYC

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by rateesquad, May 4, 2006.

1. If your 17, at least talk like it. You sound like you are in fourth grade. You are giving a bad name to young people interested in trading. Please, I am not being bitter, but on a forum its not too hard to type like you are having a normal conversation. Plus, ET provides a spell check :)

#31     May 4, 2006
  2. wow thanks for stating that I cant talk english first learn russian and polish and then try to talk to me ok dick

#32     May 4, 2006
  3. and its a forum not a god damn english test so i can really right fast not propertly:)

#33     May 4, 2006
  4. dude calm down I was merely suggesting you work on your typing or at least utilize the spell check feature. It's not a big deal just a few suggestions

#34     May 4, 2006
  5. mahras2

mahras2

Well then there you have your answer:

Head to an ESL class or an English training center. It shall improve your communications skills which are important during networking, interviews as well as when you are working as you need to convey your thoughts. BTW this is not meant in any hateful manner or anything, its just a suggestion worth considering.

#35     May 4, 2006
  6. Well, thanks alot for your input. Maybe if you can actually can talk different langauge then you would understand. Is this proper English, go fuck your self???????????????????

#36     May 4, 2006
  7. mahras2

mahras2

Guess what, I happen to speak 3 different languages (all South Asian) and English is not my native language nor my primary mode of communication at home.

And no that was not proper English.

#37     May 4, 2006
  8. Ha - that's the type of attitude that will surely thrive on a trading floor :p

#38     May 4, 2006
  9. wow now you should use a spell check.

#39     May 4, 2006
  10. now you are fixing it right??? asshole

#40     May 4, 2006