Internship for a Trader Wannabe

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by DimitriosOnline, Apr 18, 2022.

1. MACD

MACD

not sure you are seeing these messages

#21     Apr 21, 2022
  2. Hello MACD,
    I certainly do. It was too late for me since I'm based in Europe. I've sent you my answer in private.

#22     Apr 22, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. 777

Exactly right.

Your goal should be to be around people who are better than you and add value.

One idea is for you is to apply for a trading position with SIG, Suesqhanna and Group. If accepted, good things, including training, figure to happen for you.

Best wishes.

____

You made a sharp post. Here you go:

https://sig.com/

#23     Apr 24, 2022
  4. wmwmw

wmwmw

You are looking for a free mentor.

#24     Apr 24, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. @777 Many thanks for your reply. Yes, this is basically what I am looking for. I will check the website mentioned. Many thanks for sharing that.
    @wmwmw Thanks for your reply. Free is a relative term. If my time can be valued as "free" then yes. On the other side, I keep my options open.

#25     Apr 24, 2022
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

Other than seeing a pysch (which many top traders do), how do you imagine a mentor will help you with "my main issue is psychological"?

#26     Apr 24, 2022
    Leob likes this.
  7. volpri

volpri

Maybe he just needs a 1 month trip to Boca Raton mid August and let that Floridian sun warm his brain up? He could meet with you?…

#27     Apr 24, 2022
  8. Traders don”t need assistance. It is difficult to understand a trader's strategy as it depends from person to person. Instead of assistant practice on the demo account.

#28     Apr 26, 2022
  9. %%
    Good question;
    but Mr D online, you are right\ to think you are wrong, about ''most traders, just draw lines + place bets'' :D:DLOL\ IF ONLY it was that easy:caution::caution:
    [ I 'm certainly not against trend lines+ use them :caution::caution:]
    You politeness is commendable+ wise.
    Best bang for your bucks = books; even thoUgh most men are very visual \so have you studied IBD newspaper/IBD charts?? NO shortcuts to success, but good questions help......

#29     May 6, 2022
  10. xandman

xandman

I think he wants to get paid for having an ET forum account.

Enterprising kid. He will have a bright future.

#30     May 18, 2022