Internet troll sentenced to 30 months in prison!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Oct 7, 2006.

1. It took me a while! WAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#41     Oct 9, 2006
  2. I wish trading were as trivially easy as owning idiots like you.

And by the way, Z, ... you can work your way through the latency issue if you try, but it won't be easy.

#42     Oct 9, 2006
  3. [size=0.5](SPX powers through 1348 in a few days...)[/size]
    [size=0.5]wait for it...[/size]

#43     Oct 9, 2006
  4. LT701

LT701

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Pabst:
    IF SPX trades above 1348 anytime this year I will leave Elite Trader forever.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(SPX powers through 1348 in a few days...)

Quote from LT701:
    what would be the sentence for those who promise to leave a messageboard, but dont?

thanks, Nik

#44     Oct 9, 2006
  5. What do you expect from a bigot like him? :D

#45     Oct 10, 2006
  6. I'm long retired dude. Ain't no chance of "blowing up."

#46     Oct 10, 2006
  7. lol.. I'll take that as "I have no answer for the series you cut and pasted which proves I'm lying, so I'll just call you a few names and then post a smiley"
    I'll post it again, just so it's in the record twice.

-------------------------------------------------
    Quote from iIii
    Go talk to the Jew ADL, they'll explain it to you how they work that angle against anyone who speaks the truth, errrrrrrrr I mean anyone who is an anti-semite.

Quote from traderNik:
    ...go ahead and speak the TRUTH to which you refer.

Quote from iIii:
    What truth or conspiracy do you keep on referring to?

------------------------------------------------
    Carry on, Z, or maybe, as Pabst suggests, bsmeter.

#47     Oct 10, 2006
  8. No, you're just a run-of the-mill liar. A man with no balls, kind of like a wo-man. A man who is afraid to stand behind his own words.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Quote from iIii
    Go talk to the Jew ADL, they'll explain it to you how they work that angle against anyone who speaks the truth, errrrrrrrr I mean anyone who is an anti-semite.

Quote from traderNik:
    ...go ahead and speak the TRUTH to which you refer.

Quote from iIii:
    What truth or conspiracy do you keep on referring to?

------------------------------------------------

See? This is free speech in action. You're free to spew you're garbage and I'm free to point out that you're a moron! Works for everyone.

I will fight for your right to spew your garbage any day, just like I would defend spect-haters right to post his bigoted garbage. It's best to have your enemies out in front of you, where you can see them. Keep 'em close, right?

#48     Oct 10, 2006
  9. Trivially easy... Zmeter.

You were doing much better under your other username. You weren't doing very well, but you were doing better than this.

:)

#49     Oct 11, 2006