Internet Rumor: Biden will drop out, Hillary in.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Sep 22, 2008.

1. I cannot imagine ANYTHING that will get out the GOP voters more than Hilary being on the ticket...

#11     Sep 23, 2008
  2. Tums

Tums

I also heard that McCain will drop out... and Palin will be nominated to run for President of The United States !

#12     Sep 23, 2008
  3. mind

mind

i heard that i will hear something.

#13     Sep 23, 2008
  4. Personally, I think Biden is a decent man and is absolutely sick of Obama and his minions low minded tactics. Obama has a history of being a poseur and machivallian opportunist. Biden probably got swept away by the "change" mantra and now that he's on the inside wants no part in it. ( He said he was sick about the latest McCain ad depicting him as "out of it").
    He and Hillary have been friends for YEARS. He KNOWS she deserved the VP spot. Now, after viewing the poll numbers and seeing Obama for what he is, he feels hopelessly trapped and wants out.
    Personally, I think Hillary would be a fool to accept the VP spot. She would only elevate and impossible loser candidate and ruin her own creditablity. I mean, come on folks, BOTH Biden and Hillary think Obama has no business running for President. BOTH Hillary and Biden think very highly of McCain and his abilities.'
    Nuff said.

#14     Sep 23, 2008
  5. I said "Internet". Actually, it was a political email.

It could make sense. The Veep debate occurs shortly before 10/5. Obama could characterize Biden's performance as substandard and make the switch.

#15     Sep 23, 2008