Internet Rumor: Biden will drop out, Hillary in.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Sep 22, 2008.

1. October 5th, for some reason is the date I've heard.

2. I heard Obama will drop out and Hillary will run for President.

3. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8dns6oX4p98&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8dns6oX4p98&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. Where has Ratboy gone? He was great with this type of crap.

5. mind

mind

i heard joe biden is going transsexual ...

6. mind

mind

i love clinton. but this guy is really unique in his way of
    interaction. did you see that he leaves his hand 15 seconds
    on this woman's hand, lying on her knee? he does not
    mean it in any bad way, but this is a little disrespect for
    another person's territory. IMO.

7. Interesting. It has the ring of truth, which means it must be totally false. :D

8. This may be the excuse Obama needs to make the change.

Biden says ad mocking McCain is 'terrible'
    Email this Story

Sep 23, 2:56 AM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) - Barack Obama's running mate says a campaign ad that mocked Republican presidential candidate John McCain as an out-of-touch, out-of-date computer illiterate was "terrible" and would not have been done had he known about it.

Obama, McCain's Democratic rival, launched the ad earlier this month, part of an aggressive push to slow McCain's rise in the polls after he chose Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be his running mate. It included unflattering footage of Sen. McCain at a hearing in the early '80s, wearing giant glasses and an out-of-style suit, interspersed with shots of a disco ball, a clunky phone, an outdated computer and a Rubik's Cube.

"He admits he still doesn't know how to use a computer, can't send an e-mail, still doesn't understand the economy, and favors $200 billion in new tax cuts for corporations, but almost nothing for the middle class," the ad says.

Asked about the negative tone of the campaign, and this ad in particular, during an interview broadcast Monday by the "CBS Evening News," Obama's running mate, Sen. Joe Biden, said he disapproved of it.

"I thought that was terrible, by the way," Biden said.

Asked why it was done, he said: "I didn't know we did it and if I had anything to do with it, we'd have never done it."

Late Monday, Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton issued a statement from Biden. In it, Biden said he "was asked about an ad I'd never seen" and was "reacting merely to press reports."

Biden said that, as he said in the interview, there was nothing "intentionally personal" in the criticism of McCain's views.

"Having now reviewed the ad, it is even more clear to me that given the disgraceful tenor of Sen. McCain's ads and their persistent falsehoods, his campaign is in no position to criticize, especially when they continue to distort Barack's votes on an issue as personal as keeping kids safe from sexual predators," Biden said.

Biden was referring to a McCain ad that said Obama supported sex education for kindergartners, based on a bill he voted for as an Illinois state senator. Obama's campaign said the ad was a "shameful" distortion of his record because the bill's language meant young children would have been taught about sexual predators and concepts such as "good touch and bad touch."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080923/D93C985O0.html

9. You Clinton lovers are almost as bad as SouthAmaerica insisting Al Gore was going to be the nominee WAY after it became obvious that he was not.

If Biden dropped out it would be a disaster as it would show the Dems have no clue what they are doing. It is also very clear BO does not want Hillary on the ticket. He never even vetted her. In other words, he never considered her. Would she have been a great pick first time around? Hell yes! But Barak does not want the Clintons messing with his Presidency.

This is nothing but rumor, although its fun stuff.

10. Yannis

Yannis

I too heard that Biden will drop out soon and my neighbor, Richard, will step in his place. But, Richard said, October 5th is not good, he has a doctor's appointment... can Obama wait an additional day or two? I don't know, that's what I heard! :)

#10     Sep 23, 2008