Internet Kill-Switch bill sneaking through Congress - it's for your own good

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Aug 26, 2010.

1. pspr

pspr

The Internet has become too important to allow the government to have such control.

Remember to vote early and often in November!!!!!

#21     Aug 27, 2010
  2. Bob111

Bob111

i have nothing against islam,but seems to me that those guys are little bit too pushy...have you been in europe lately?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100823/ap_on_re_us/us_nyc_mosque

why next to ground zero? why they doing this, if they knew that this will create such tensions? why they provoke christians?
    if i was a Bloomberg-i would say-yes,you do have right to build. however-as a major it is my duty to keep the order in this city and i do believe that this mosque will create unnecessary tensions..so....fuck off..

i would like to see,how they will react,if Christians decide to build their big ass church somewhere on the middle of let's say... Kabul? Islamabad?

#22     Aug 27, 2010
  3. Did you forget to take your medication again?

#23     Aug 27, 2010
  4. nLepwa

nLepwa

Yes, I live in Europe.

Some islamic countries are bad examples of tolerance.
    Does it mean the USA should act as bad instead of being a role model?

Both Islam and Christianity have always been religions of conquest and destruction (as opposed to Buddhism for instance). Tensions are inevitable.

Ninna

#24     Aug 27, 2010
  5. I have a better idea. You and your country can be the role model.

#25     Aug 27, 2010
  6. if you can disprove all the engineers and physicists all start taking medication

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8182697765360042032&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

or maybe you would like to rewrite all we know about physics

#26     Aug 27, 2010
  7. If you think Bush and Cheney knew in advance about the 911 attacks you need to take medication too. And make yourself a tinfoil hat. :p

#27     Aug 27, 2010
  8. name calling the last refuge of a failed argument

since you didn't have time to watch the video i amuse you are not willing to have an intelligent conversation about it.

I can tell the lack of substance in your post's that you have not researched this one bit.

remember the white house and the pentagon had surface to air missile defense. but maybe bin laden unplugged them

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDfdOwt2v3Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bDfdOwt2v3Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#28     Aug 27, 2010
  9. So pointing out that you're delusional when you are somehow invalidates what I say? NOT!

I don't need to waste 2 hours of my life watching that stupid video to know you're a fool and Bush and Cheney didn't know in advance about the 911 attacks. So take your meds and make your tinfoil hat, loser.

P.S. were the moon landings staged too? :p

#29     Aug 27, 2010
  10. yes and the tin foil hatters, judicial watch with that old crazy conspiracy about white house going on cipro before the anthrax attack. And never did again before or after the anthrax attack. don't those idiots know that it was just a high probability coincidence. it was bound to happen

202-646-5188

FBI & BUSH ADMINISTRATION SUED OVER ANTHRAX DOCUMENTS

Judicial Watch Wants to Know Why White House Went on Cipro Beginning September 11th

What Was Known and When?

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption and abuse, said today that it has filed lawsuits against the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), the Department of Health and Human Services (“HHS”), the Center for Disease Control (“CDC”), the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (“USAMRIID”) and the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) for those agencies’ failures to produce documents concerning the terrorist anthrax attacks of October 2001, under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”).

Judicial Watch has additional anthrax-related FOIA requests pending with the White House and other government agencies that will see legal action in the next two weeks.

Judicial Watch represents hundreds of postal workers from the Brentwood Postal Facility in Washington, DC. Until the Brentwood facility was finally condemned by the CDC, Brentwood postal workers handled all of the mail for Washington, DC, including the “official mail” that contained the anthrax-laden envelopes addressed to Senators Daschle and Leahy. While Capitol Hill workers received prompt medical care, Brentwood postal workers were ordered by USPS officials to continue working in the contaminated facility. Two Brentwood workers died from inhalation anthrax, and dozens more are suffering from a variety of ailments related to the anthrax attacks. A variety of legal actions are being planned for the disparate treatment and reckless endangerment the Brentwood postal workers faced.

In October 2001, press reports revealed that White House staff had been on a regimen of the powerful antibiotic Cipro since the September 11th terrorist attacks. Judicial Watch is aggressively pursuing the disclosure of the facts and the decision for White House staff, and President Bush as well, to begin taking Cipro nearly a month before anthrax was detected on Capitol Hill.

“The American people deserve a full accounting from the Bush administration, the FBI , and other agencies concerning the anthrax attacks. The FBI’s investigation seems to have dead-ended, and frankly, that is not very reassuring given their performance with the September 11th hijackers,” stated Judicial Watch Chairman and General Counsel Larry Klayman. “One doesn’t simply start taking a powerful antibiotic for no good reason. The American people are entitled to know what the White House staffers knew nine months ago, “ he added.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/1967.shtml

#30     Aug 27, 2010