Internet Explorer 8

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bluebird001, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Just some information for everyone...

After have some new lockup's on my multi-display system, NaplesTech informed me that Microsoft may have some issues on the new IE8. If you are using multiple IE’s with the “tabs” turned on – the system will freeze up. Apparently this was also the case in IE7, but I do not really use multiple IE windows. The new speed search is also having some issues...

Thank you Microsoft for forcing another update into my system. :mad:

They rolled my update back and my system is stable again. Naplestech also told me that I have a second boot drive that they gave me for FREE with my system. A backup of the system before it left their shop. Pretty cool technology we have today…
    :D

2. I use both IE7 and IE8 with tabs on two machines with multi display. no problems at all.

3. you should ditch that old dog xp

4. IE is late to the scene when it comes to tabs. Firefox is a better, if not a safer, browser that you should definitely look into. I personally recommend Google Chrome, which I've been using since its debut. Both browsers do have their own set of problems, but on a larger scale I believe the pros far outweigh the cons.