Internet Burnout

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PAPA ROACH, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Anyone else here reaching internet burnout? Not too much I have found to help this yet, my job plants me on the trading screen for too many hours a day, slaving to the screens.

That is one downside to trading for a company, you will likely be required to stay much longer each day than the markets are trading. If I could leave when I finished trading each day, I would be gone no later than 2 pm CST everyday, yet I am stuck here for another 2 to 3 hours, surfing meaningless crap.

Anyone else burned out and what do you do to help?

2. maxpi

maxpi

I'm trying to break the habit really.. internet years are like dog years, your first two put you ahead fifteen and every one after that is another five but eventually.... I'm just sitting here trying real hard to find something better to do.. I go places on the weekends, largely just to get away from the computer.. then I come back late at night and have to catch up on everything.. it's a little crazy after awhile...

I recall a funny ad where a guy surfed to the end of the internet, the computer was telling him he had to turn around and go back, LOL...

3. what's even worse your part of problem not solution with the drivel you contribute :D

4. my drivel? I driveled on your mother last night.

5. are you my daddy :D

6. Here is what I've had to do: Unplug the modem and give it to my ol' lady to hide so i can't find the "heroin". She lets me have it at 7 am when she goes to work.

7. maxpi

maxpi

PAPA, dude, we've gotta talk. You're grown up now, and you need to know some things so that you can act responsibly... you quoted that bullshit moron troll assclown piece of krap Killthesunshine.. it hurts my eyes when you do that.. it hurts me on so many levels.. please, many of us have trolls on ignore from their first post and in consideration for us, could you not quote the trolls? Let them post away like the little mad men that they are with no audience, much like if they were in an insane asylum on drugs and talking to nobody in particular... click on his username and select "add to ignore list" please, if he got to you once he can do it again and I just can't risk that happening, not in my frail condition after all these years on the internet...