International Subscription to Active Trader Magazine

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by lxo7, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Dear Irishman:

I am awaiting your e-mail with your mailing address. As soon as I get the e-mail, I will forward all missed issues and double check your mailing address.

Waiting in anticipation,

Barb Hoffman

#21     Apr 8, 2002
  2. aura0663

aura0663

Here it is June and I still have not seen a copy of Active Trader-wonder what happened?

#22     Jun 4, 2002
  3. Irishman

Irishman

Apologies for the delayed reply - but I have discontinued using discussion boards as I found them to be misleading and generally lacking useful information in relation to trading as a full time business.

Having sent Ms Hoffmann my details as per request I received all back issues ,as she promised ,and I currently receive my periodicals on time.

As I expected, the information available from these back issues is very educational. One will have difficulty finding the same detailed level of information easily, and it will definitely cost a lot more to acquire from other sources. The information that I have received to date has helped me to understand several aspects of the various markets - Stocks, Options and Futures - that I was not fully aware of prevoiusly.My approach to fulltime trading has changed due to this acquired information.

I would definitely urge anyone experiencing problems to contact Ms Hoffmann direct. This magazine is a must for anyone considering full time trading ( or actively trading for that matter ) and it will save your subscription fees many times over.

I am very pleased with my outcome and I look forward to receiving my monthly issues.

Education is the basic KEY to success in any business venture - trading is no different. I have not come across a "PROFESSIONAL" to date that has not stressed this point - and I totally agree.

For what it is worth , my journey to fulltime trading is the hardest task that I have undertaken to date - and relevant educational material will help to greatly reduce the learning curve.If one is not prepared to learn all the basics at first - in my opinion they are either going to fail due to the inevitable setbacks , or will have limited success at trading as a fulltime career.Don't forget that 95% of people that trade online, think they know what they are doing and the other 5% realise this - and profit from them.
    Learn what the 5% know and our chance of success is greatly increased - funny how Education keeps popping up !

Regards,

Irishman

:)

#23     Jun 4, 2002
  4. lxo7

lxo7

To their credit, I asked to cancel my subscription, and received a refund promptly.

And last week I received the March issue...I guess this is the one they said they're gonna send back in March...

#24     Jun 4, 2002