International Subscription to Active Trader Magazine

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by lxo7, Mar 21, 2002.

1. DoCo

DoCo

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention....I just called Active Trader today about my missed April issue(due in March)....they said it was to be mailed out last week but today they said there was no record of it being sent...so that makes about 5-6 times these people have not been telling the truth about the subscriptions...I talked to a supervisor today(Amy) and if I don't get my issue by next week I will cancel and get my money back...FWIW if anyone else is haveing problems call the offices and the customer service and complain...let them know about this thread...1-312-775-5421 office, 1-800-341-9384 (Amy the supervisor)

#11     Mar 22, 2002
  2. The edge

The edge

Thank good someone is having same problem as me!!!! Been subscribing for a year now, it's been on time 5-6 times during that period. Last issue I have by now is january. I also called numerous times just to receive some ridiculous explanation about the postal service they receive. In addition, I have been a reader of TSC for 2 years, it has ALWAYS been on time. So Active Trader mag: Time is running out for you......

#12     Mar 22, 2002
  3. Hi. I am the account executive for The Active Trader Magazine. I am sorry to hear that you all are having such a time receiving your magazines. Can you please e-mail me your names and addresses so that I can be sure to see if I can figure out what the problem is? I will continue to follow-up until you start receiving your magazines in a timely manner! Send me a note at bhoffman@kable.com! I will help!

#13     Mar 22, 2002
  4. I am a UK trader and started my subscription to Active Trader Magazine in Jan 2002. Like others I am having difficulties with your delivery, the details of which I have sent to you. Hopefully you can resolve these issues and improve the service.

#14     Mar 24, 2002
  5. Cut Your Losses,

Can you provide me with some more detailed information about yourself, like your name and mailing address? I can't check on your subscription without this information. I would like to help. Thanks.

#15     Mar 25, 2002
  6. My subscription is now up to date. Thanks for your help.

#16     Mar 28, 2002
  7. polopo

polopo

oh my godness i'm having the same problam almost a year or so they have send me 8 out of 12 megazine

#17     Mar 28, 2002
  8. Polopo,

Send me your subscriber information, as well as issues missed and I can see if I can get your subscription back on track!

Barbara Hoffman
    Account Executive
    Kable Fulfillment Services
    bhoffman@kable.com

#18     Mar 28, 2002
  9. aura0663

aura0663

I didn't receive a few issues on two separate occasions and contacted Ms. Hoffman through this thread. She replied in a very prompt manner and said she would put me on a "trial" subscription to see if it would be delivered in a timely fashion, at which point I would be overjoyed to renew my subscription. Hopefully her handling of this is a good indication with regard to the delivery of what I consider to be an excellent magazine

#19     Mar 28, 2002
  10. Irishman

Irishman

Dear Ms Hoffman,

I have sent you an e-mail with copies of correspondence with Active Trader's helpdesk.All my details are included - delivery address is to Ireland.

I finally got a reply after several e-mails.

I subscribed to AT in Sept/Oct 2001 and have not yet received any issues.Please resolve this issue ASAP as there is some issues that I would like to have received,but unfortunately I have to do without.I consider AT mag to be the best periodical in relation to EDAT trading-with very good educational material.

Unfortunately,there appears to be a problem with you distribution chain in relation to online subscriptions.I have no doubt that by improving same your online subscriptions would benefit substantially.

Anticipating your reply.

Thank You.
    :)

#20     Apr 6, 2002