International Investment, the Euro Crisis and Brexit.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Sep 2, 2019.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

I posted this at Wall Streat Oasis.

https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/international-investment-the-euro-crisis-and-brexit

"I put up a post called a 'Tip on national investment analysis' at WSO, which explained how you can estimate long term national investment opportunities using annual deficit and surplus calculations. The trick was to look for countries which have low government debt and a low standard deviation, which indicated the borrowing trend didn't go up and down following a business cycle meaning the country did not require borrowing to support them in downturns. This evaluation model proved successful. If you want to know more I have the table on the page at the link below, which was used to support the book Euro Crisis.

The tables are available at my blog morganist economics . blogspot . com on the Euro Crisis page.

The book the table supports is available at Amazon and Waterstones it is called Euro Crisis Aggregate Demand Control is European Single Currency Weakness by Peter James Rhys Morgan. The book accurately predicted the United Kingdom would leave the European Union. There is also a Brexit page on my blog, which I put forward a legal case for Brexit."

2. Very Good..You are creating College Text Book material to use as a reference in my opinion. This is meant as a compliment please take it as such :)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019