International Futures Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by CPTrader, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Mojo68

Mojo68

UBS has a Futures platform called Swiskey Execution. It has connectivity to pretty much every exchange going in US, Europe and Asia.

#31     Feb 11, 2010
  2. How is that UBS platform's speed, reliability?

#32     Feb 11, 2010
  3. Just came across this broker. Seems to offer what you're looking for. I've never used them so I can't comment.

http://www.phillipfutures.com.sg/en/products/index.html

#33     Feb 18, 2010
  4. Pocus

Pocus

They do have access to exchanges in the region including some rarer ones like the KLCE but they are a bit pricey and the platform (POEMS) is not good.

#34     Feb 25, 2010
  5. Dogfish

Dogfish

You can do it via FIX on TT but it has issues if you need unnetted data and worry about milliseconds or try GL they were a long way ahead of TT on connecting to all those Asian exchanges in a superior way but probably too much outlay for an individual setup. Think Propex in Aus trade all those Asian exchanges, find out what they use. The Asian exchanges are so far behind the US and Europe in terms of connectivity. Newedge or UOB Bullion and Futures probably best to clear all the ones you mentioned but you'd need to ask GL who supports them.

#35     Feb 25, 2010
  6. juanmon

juanmon

I don't think TT has access to Osaka, or the TSE, but perhaps that's just with my broker? They keep promising but this could take forever.

I believe Pats, RTS (Reuters) and Bloomberg EMSX all have acces to the exhanges orginally requested. Pats and Reuters have already been mentioned, Bloomebrg can connect to most brokers but you have to shell out $$$ for the service (I think its 2k/month or so now).

Any chance Pats has improved since FreddBloggs used them with poor results?

#36     Feb 25, 2010
  7. curtains

curtains

Orc has access to all the markets people have mentioned so far, across a variety of brokers.

#37     Mar 10, 2010
  8. juanmon

juanmon

do you know how much per month ORC is? Looks good but expensive.

#38     Mar 10, 2010
  9. fibo618

fibo618

For any non-US citizen then trade with any of the large spreadbetting companies in the UK. Tax free, commission free and market spreads. :D

#39     Mar 11, 2010
  10. Billythec

Billythec

whats "expensive"? PM me.

#40     May 3, 2010