International Futures Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by CPTrader, Jul 11, 2009.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i used to use pats via mfg. never again. its dire.

#11     Jan 20, 2010
  2. Please expand on your experience with PATS/MFG.

What foreign exchnages were you able to connect to via PATS/MFG?

Thanks.

#12     Jan 20, 2010
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i was using it for tiffe back in the day, and also simex, as well as data from the others.

nothing wrong with mfg so much, it was the pats software. data feed kept dropping, but even worse, trade confirmations would get lost, and even worse than that, stop orders would trigger when the market was no where near the trigger price (like 20 ticks or more - go figure). pnl would also be incorrect from one day to the other. these issues would persist when using a pats front end, or via a pats api

in short, pats does have some connectivity others dont, but the reliability is terrible. very few brokers will have the connectivity modules you request i would have thought.

one broker told me pats are in trouble as a company cos brokers keep demanding money from them to pay back to their customers for trade errors.

on a brighter side, try gl trade. they have a lot of connectivity, but i dont know if their platforms are widely available outside of institutional business.

#13     Jan 20, 2010
  4. Are you looking for 1 that does all those markets?
    Or a mix of companies to do all those markets together?

#14     Jan 24, 2010
  5. pcvix

pcvix

6. Do you go through CQG directly or have to use a broker? Or either way would work?

#16     Jan 25, 2010
  7. Barx can def access the exchanges you list. Not sure about Redi, but it probably can, as well.

#17     Jan 25, 2010
  8. H2O

H2O

RTS - http://www.rtsgroup.net/home.html

#18     Jan 25, 2010

9. Thanks H20! Do you know of a broker that provides the RTS traidng platform? Do you currently use it or have you used it in the past? How was it? Thanks!

#19     Jan 25, 2010
  10. as i know, pt multistation has a connection to RTS

#20     Jan 25, 2010